Welcome to gamerone.net - the official gaming experience community.

Thanks for visiting the site!

We strongly recommend you register to our new forum by clicking the link below.

http://gamerone.net/member.php?action=register&uid=1

We appreciate all of you at gamerone.net - enjoy your stay.

// gamerone

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to gamerone.net - the official gaming experience community.

Thanks for visiting the site!

We strongly recommend you register to our new forum by clicking the link below.

http://gamerone.net/member.php?action=register&uid=1

We appreciate all of you at gamerone.net - enjoy your stay.

// gamerone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey zombie addicts welcome to your server @ gamerone.net

4 posters

Go down

Hey zombie addicts welcome to your server @ gamerone.net Empty Hey zombie addicts welcome to your server @ gamerone.net

Post  Admin Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:40 am

Hey zombie addicts welcome to your server @ gamerone.net Zombie10

Introduction
Welcome to gamerone.net server forum, if you have an interest in zombies then you will like what I have to say. The server is ran on a powerful self built machine for counter strike. It has a super processor, a high end HDD and plenty of ram, it also has more than enough upload bandwidth for maximum slots on the server. For outstanding reliability, Linux text server is run on the machine. Zombie Plague Mod 4.3 is new for the game featuring all the latest improvements to the Counter-Strike server side modification, developed by MeRcyLeZZ as an AMX Mod X plugin, which completely revamps the gameplay, turning the game into an intense "Humans vs Zombies" survival experience. I have always wanted to build my own server, now I have done it but why a zombie server? I hear you ask. Well, I have been playing the mod for many years now with a great deal of moderation experience: and I have to say, it's by far my favourite place to be playing. I understand that listening to what you guys want is important and all your suggestions are written down on a list to get added to the server! Everyone is welcome to have fun here, and if you love zombie register to this forum because all the great aspects of this community make for extreme quality of enjoyment. Since nobody likes an intolerant player, if you have not done so already, now would be a very good time for you to read the rules by clicking right here.

Thanksgiving
The settings used for server variables are currently similar to neonDragon.net zombie plague where I help moderate; for example there is a familiar movement speed, so credit given where it's due. However this server will be improved even more than it already has thanks to all of you; the community, maximising your all important fun. People involved in creation to thank... x- Damage Increase (most of the ideas in gamerone are thanks to you), ett bil, Relaxx The Don, TR, zERO, and many other great players. Finally a big thank you to my old friend glimrick most of all for help setting up the fantastic quality server.

Improvements
The suggestions, including ideas by myself which is all written down at first have filled up so many pages but I will do my best to summarise the main ones here so we can see our progress!
  • Improved zombie speed, leap and painshock.
  • Improved server lighting, rank system, map changes and introduced FastDL.
  • Improved player models for Admin, Survivor and Nemesis and even more class skins.
  • Introduced new plugins for zombie/human use including: parachute, rtv, win messages, zombie madness, unlimited clip, damage kit, kill bomb, survivor no recoil, crossbow, golden ak, minigun, human scanner, knife blink, multijump, jetpack with bazooka, and even more cool features.
  • Introduced a new MOTD, the screen you see when joining the server, a logo and unique forum style.
  • Introduced new maps such as fun world, assualt, dust, ice attack 2, sand new and even more.
For complete more detailed information about the Classes, Plugins and Maps simply click here.

Promotion
The new development has now been added for the gamerone.net community helping support the server that goes towards covering the cost paid by the owner for premium sponsorship of the server which gets you even more players, even more popularity and even more fun and goes towards raising money for the admin to show your appreciation of the incredible amount of time, effort and hard work put into making the server enjoyable for you.

Hey zombie addicts welcome to your server @ gamerone.net Viplog10

You can buy V.I.P Privileges designed for zombie plague, see images and read more info by clicking right here.

If you would like to donate 5 euros (more if you like) to say thanks just use the PayPal button saved here:

In addition to the future development you can help spread the word of the server by copying and pasting the code below all over the internet if that's what you prefer.

Code:
gamerone.net Official Zombie Plague Mod
[b]CS1.gamerone.net:27015[/b]
NonSteam & Steam CS 1.6

[img]http://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/15/37/15/05/333sur10.jpg[/img]

Visit www.gamerone.net

Can you register please? ^^

Welcome to your Zombie Plague Forum
[Counter Strike Mod]
Our server has a great connection with cool plugins, fun maps and experienced admins. If your looking for a reliable server where you can invite your non-steam friends to play as well, this is the server for you. Everyone is welcome any ping bring your mates.

// gamerone

Invite all of your friends to play, that's what I do and remember to have fun because here at gamerone.net your enjoyment is what's most important!

Detailed Server Information
The server gamerone.net Official Zombie Plague Mod is tracked on gametracker.com and game-monitor.com where it's listed as the premium community server complete with all the features their service provides exclusively for you.

// gamerone

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:10 am; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://gamerone.net

Back to top Go down

Hey zombie addicts welcome to your server @ gamerone.net Empty Omnomnom

Post  Arn0ld Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:31 am

Ett Bil = putain nub! cheers

Arn0ld

Back to top Go down

Hey zombie addicts welcome to your server @ gamerone.net Empty Re: Hey zombie addicts welcome to your server @ gamerone.net

Post  aryano Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:01 am

nice site men

aryano

Back to top Go down

Hey zombie addicts welcome to your server @ gamerone.net Empty Re: Hey zombie addicts welcome to your server @ gamerone.net

Post  CJ7* Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:27 am

Yoo Game Very Happy

CJ7*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down